Indiana University School Of Medicine — Indianapolis, IN
Indiana University — Bloomington, IN
Residency & Internship
Bronson Methodist Hospital — Kalamazoo, MI
Board Certified: American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Charter member, North American Spine Society
- Diplomat, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery and American Board of Spine Surgery
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Minnesota Orthopedic Society
- Minnesota Medical Society
- Numerous local and national presentations regarding spinal surgery, including topics related to anterior and posterior spinal fusion and pedicle screw internal fixation used in the treatment of spinal disorders.
- He has also published on spondylolysis and allograft bone for anterior spinal fusion.