Experience through video the key elements of the new recovery experience at Summit Orthopedics’ Care Suites:
About the Care Suites
Summit’s state-of-the-art Care Suites at our Vadnais Heights and Eagan locations offer a full-service specialty recovery stay for larger surgeries, such as total knee and hip procedures and advanced spine surgeries. Once exclusively performed in a hospital environment, certain orthopedic surgeries can now be done as a same-day surgery at Summit’s Vadnais Heights Surgery Center or Eagan Surgery Center followed by a comfortable stay in the Care Suites located on the same floor.
You benefit from an experience that includes:
- 20-30% less expense than a hospital stay for same surgery
- Decreased infection rates compared to hospital settings
- Personalized one-on-one Physical Therapy
- Secure Tracks: the latest advancement in reconstructive surgery therapy—that assists walking and speeds recovery—the only one of its kind in the Midwest
- Catered meals and healthy diet selections from local popular restaurants
- Hotel-style appointed rooms with luxury linens and on-site nursing care for your recovery comfort
Care Suites Photo Gallery:
How do I know if a Care Suites stay is right for me?
If you are having a larger surgery, such as total joint replacement or advanced spine procedure, your surgeon and nurse practitioner will discuss your health history to determine whether you would be best cared for in a hospital or Vadnais Heights or Eagan Surgery Center/Care Suites setting.
From the great nursing staff, to the catered meals, to the hotel-like atmosphere, Summit’s patients have given rave reviews to the Care Suites experience. Read for yourself what others had to say about their Care Suites stay at Summit. See all testimonials…