Welcome to Summit’s Blog!
We are happy to introduce you to our new Summit Orthopedics blog. A blog enables us to share newsworthy and relevant content with you; designed to inform, enlighten, remind and occasionally entertain. There are so many great things happening at Summit Orthopedics that it would be silly to keep them to ourselves. So with our blog, we will aim to share content that supports our effort to help keep you well. We are doing our best work when you have the education and tools you need to continue to participate in all of the activities you enjoy, injury-free.
We hope this blog will be a place where you can:
- Get simple tips for keeping safe during activity
- Receive strengthening exercises important for injury prevention
- Discover products and trends that you might want to check out
- Stay informed about exciting changes and additions to Summit Orthopedics
- Talk about food choices important to building strong bones
- Take quizzes to test your knowledge
- Check out events you may want to participate in
And that’s only just the beginning…
Our blog is our direct communication channel, and most importantly it’s a forum for you to provide your feedback on what we are sharing or your opinions about what you would like to see. There will be simple feedback links through Facebook for just that purpose. And that’s the biggest reason we are excited to launch our new blog, so we can have a conversation and form a closer relationship with you.
Here’s to keeping you healthy!
Meet the Expert: Doctor Bio Video Series
Summit Orthopedics congratulates the Summit physicians included in 2018 Minnesota Monthly Top Doctors list.
Summit’s wellness specialists can work with therapists to enhance physical therapy outcomes.