New! Vadnais Heights center to open in February
Summit Orthopedics offers north metro residents a full continuum of orthopedic care and treatment under one roof.
Summit Orthopedics is consolidating three locations – Maplewood, Maplewood Therapy and Vadnais Heights – into its newest single-specialty advanced center for orthopedics set to open February 3rd, 2014 in Vadnais Heights, Minnesota. Located conveniently on the corner of 35E and County Road E, the new location offers north metro residents the full continuum of orthopedic care and treatment under one roof.
- Specialty Clinics: Foot & Ankle, Knee, Hand & Wrist, Hip, Shoulder, Sports Medicine, Joint Preservation & Restoration, and Spine
- OrthoQUICK: Walk-in orthopedic care for immediate bone, joint and muscle needs, open daily 10 am-8 pm
- Imaging: Digital X-ray and MRI
- Hand & Physical Therapy: Personalized exercise plans for returning to activity from injury
- Bracing & Orthotics: Custom and off-the-shelf solutions for braces, supports, and orthotics
- Surgery: Same-day surgery center
3580 Arcade Street
Vadnais Heights, MN 55127
Summit Orthopedics is pleased to announce that Dr. Anderson was selected to present research at the 2017 IFFAS conference in Portugal.
Dr. Anderson cultivates patient trust while treating foot and ankle conditions ranging from bunions to ankle fusion and replacement.
Meet the Expert: Doctor Bio Video Series