Quality Orthopedic Care Is Our First Priority
Our new Vadnais Heights center is committed to orthopedic excellence for our north metro patients.
At Summit, we understand that when a medical issue affects your lifestyle, you want a trusted team working with you and focused on putting you back on the path of recovery with caring expertise. Our new orthopedic center in Vadnais Heights is designed with your goals in mind. This specialty center provides comprehensive, comfortable, and convenient care tailored to your individual healthcare goals.
“In 2014, we are focused on the reinvention of Summit Orthopedics, including how we provide our care and ensure the patient is at the center of everything we do as an organization,” explains Adam Berry, chief executive officer of Summit Orthopedics. “Our new Vadnais Heights facility allows us to expand the services we provide to our patients and makes comprehensive orthopedic care extremely accessible.”
The features of our new center combine specialized orthopedic expertise, state-of-the-art technology, and a conveniently located, spacious setting designed for patient comfort.
- With a nearly 69,000 square-foot footprint, this facility provides a full continuum of care at a single destination, including clinical consultation, diagnostic care with digital x-ray and MRI imaging, same-day surgery, private post-surgical care suites, and physical therapy services.
- Specialty clinics ensure expertise without delay; the clinics at our new center include foot and ankle, knee, hand and wrist, elbow, hip, shoulder, sports medicine, joint preservation and restoration, and spine.
- OrthoQUICK walk-in services provide orthopedic care from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. every day.
- The same-day surgery center enables our physician teams to perform certain orthopedic surgeries that were previously only available in a hospital environment.
- Onsite care suites for post-surgical recovery support accelerated patient recovery in a luxury hotel-type environment.
- Summit’s Secure Tracks physical therapy system is the first to be installed in the Midwest, and is designed to safely support faster patient recovery following surgery.
- Bracing and orthotics resources are also onsite to supply the custom or off-the-shelf braces, supports, and orthotics that support safe recovery without delay.
- Our facility interiors are designed to provide a serene and reassuring environment, featuring calming colors and dramatic architectural features. Our collection of renowned mountain photography by photographer Scott Rinckenberger reflects our mission to help each patient reach his or her personal summit.
At Summit, we are dedicated to your care. Our new Vadnais Heights center expands our commitment to provide orthopedic services to support you in claiming your own summit in healthy living.
Meet the Expert: Doctor Bio Video Series
Summit Orthopedics congratulates the Summit physicians included in 2018 Minnesota Monthly Top Doctors list.
Summit’s wellness specialists can work with therapists to enhance physical therapy outcomes.