Summit Care Suites: Featuring Hospitable Luxuries You’ll Love
Summit’s spacious care suites at our Vadnais Heights and Eagan Surgery Centers offer an array of hospitable features for you to enjoy during your post-surgical recovery.
When you need an outpatient surgical procedure like total knee, hip, or spine surgery, the care suites at our Vadnais Heights and Eagan Surgery Centers are close to our surgical suites, providing a serene, comfortable recovery under the care of orthopedic specialists.
Our luxurious onsite care suites support accelerated patient recovery. The hotel-like suites are designed to comfortably accommodate a caregiver and friends and family who visit to lend support and encouragement. Our Secure Tracks physical therapy system is the first to be installed in the Midwest, and is designed to safely support your faster recovery following surgery. Bracing and orthotics resources are also onsite and available as you need them.
When you recover at our Vadnais Heights and Eagan Surgery Centers care suites, you will benefit from an experience that includes:
- Hotel-style appointed rooms with luxury linens.
- A private bath stocked with soft robes and L’OCCITANE hotel soap, shampoo, conditioner, and shower gel.
- Catered meals and healthy diet selections from local restaurants.
- A Murphy bed that can be tucked out of sight during the day for in-room therapy.
- Decreased infection risk compared to hospital settings.
- Personalized one-on-one physical therapy supported by Secure Tracks, the latest advancement in reconstructive surgery therapy.
- On-site nursing care for your recovery comfort.
- A twenty to thirty percent lower medical bill than you would pay for a hospital stay for the same surgery.
At Summit, we are committed to the highest quality in your outcome and your care experience. When your treatment plan includes surgery, we will discuss your health history with you to determine whether your recovery should occur in a hospital or in our care suites setting.
Dr. Hansen explains why arthritis fellowship training is linked to better patient care and better outcomes.
Summit’s arthritis specialists offer a broad range of nonsurgical treatments to manage arthritis pain.
Dr. Anderson explains why prompt care is important when the Achilles tendon is damaged.