Group Fitness Programs: Summit Wellness Center Has Something For Everyone
You don’t have to join an expensive gym to enjoy the benefits of a wide range of fitness programs. The group fitness programs at Summit’s HealthEast Sports Center offer something for everyone and are open to all.
Summit’s wellness programs at the HealthEast Sports Center are designed to support your needs and goals. In addition to one-on-one wellness assessments, individual and small-group exercise with one of our performance specialists, community education classes, and nutrition consultations with our dietician, you can select from a variety of group fitness classes designed to give you a welcoming and comfortable experience that moves you along the path to your fitness goals.
Group fitness classes kick off in September, and welcome everyone—from beginners to conditioned athletes. You’ll be able to review class offerings online and decide how you want to participate. Classes are ongoing to provide you with lots of flexibility. If you find your perfect class, you can register and arrange payment online. If you’d rather sample classes to find the one that’s right for you, drop in on a class and pay the $15.00 single class fee when you arrive. Each class is structured to accommodate up to 30 people.
- Senior Yoga This gentle flow yoga class is designed to welcome beginners and satisfy regular yoga practitioners. The focus is on breath work designed to relieve stress and increase flexibility. The perfect class for people who want to feel rejuvenated and energized.
- Energy Flow From the music to the movements and breathing, this class is all about energy. The vinyasa-style yoga can be adapted to students of all levels of experience, with pose modifications for different levels of flexibility. You’ll use breath work to alleviate stress, gain concentration and relax your mind and body. This class is designed to gradually and safely increase your strength and flexibility.
- Sculpt This fast-paced total-body workout class combines yoga and weights to sculpt every muscle group. If you’re looking to push yourself to new limits and have fun along the way, this class is for you.
- Flash FIT Do time limitations make it difficult to get your workout in? We have the class for you! Flash FIT offers a 30-minute class to challenge, sculpt, and tone your body. You’ll accomplish a lot in just a little time.
- Gentle Flow This yoga class encourages you to take your time moving from pose to pose, concentrating on your breath and body. A great class for beginners as well as experienced students.
- Challenge If you want to charge in and tackle your fitness goals, the Challenge program is ideal. We incorporate HIIT, circuits, endurance, strength, and core exercises. Come ready to move to upbeat music as you work toward your fitness goals.
- Shakti Flow This inspiring class moves to the rhythm of energizing music. If you love a fast-paced workout, you’ll enjoy this blend of vinyasa yoga, improv dance sets, body weight strength training, and high-intensity cardio bouts.
Whether you love yoga, dancing, fast-paced cardio, a strength-training program, or a combination of disciplines, we have a class that caters to you. We can’t wait to welcome you to our new Wellness Center!
Summit + The Power House helps you meet your fitness goals
Summit Orthopedics partners with performance experts from The Power House to bring comprehensive, highly-tailored fitness services to you. Whether you are a first-timer in the gym or a competitive athlete, our coaches and trainers have all the tools, resources, and expertise to create programs that fit your needs and help you achieve your performance goals. Everyone is welcome, you don’t need to be a patient of Summit to take advantage of these offerings.
Start your journey towards your health and fitness goals today. Schedule a free consultation at the HealthEast Sports Center location online, or call (651) 968-5766. Find the group fitness class that works with your schedule. Visit The Power House Facebook page to learn all about the events we offer to safely promote good health throughout your life.
More resources for you
- Meet Summit Health and Wellness Instructor Alex McDowell
- Tips To Evaluate Your Exercise Program
- Safe Exercise Guidelines For Seniors
- Summit Orthopedics Partners with The Power House
- Summit Wellness Resources Support The Twin Cities’ Top Fitness Ranking
- Summit Wellness Services Offer Tailored Training
A physical therapist explains what you can expect during your first physical therapy appointment.
The new Landmark Surgery Center offers a more convenient location and expanded treatments for hand and spine patients.