We are open and here for you
You have options to get the care you need, in the way you feel most comfortable.
Our facilities are open and we offer:
- OrthoQUICK walk-in care 7 days a week 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- In-person clinic and therapy appointments
- Telehealth video visits for new and existing patients who would like care from the convenience of their home
- Evening appointments with a specialist
- MRI and X-Ray
- Physical and hand therapy
- Surgery for all procedures: elective and urgent
Find a preferred location convenient for you:
- Eagan – OrthoQUICK walk-in care, in-person clinic appointments, therapy, imaging, and surgery for all procedures
- Vadnais Heights – OrthoQUICK walk-in care, in-person clinic appointments, therapy, imaging, and surgery for all procedures
- Woodlake – OrthoQUICK walk-in care, in-person clinic appointments, therapy, and imaging
- Landmark (Woodbury) – Surgery and injections
- Plymouth – OrthoQUICK walk-in care, same-day spine care, in-person clinic appointments, therapy, imaging, and surgery for all procedures
- Hastings – In-person clinic appointments and therapy
- Blaine – In-person clinic appointments and therapy
Our corporate office is closed to visitors. To schedule a delivery at our corporate office, please call 651-968-5200 for assistance.
Keeping you safe
We have a variety of measures in place to protect you during your time at Summit.
Most importantly, if you have a fever, cough, and shortness of breath OR are in direct contact with anyone who has these symptoms, do not report to Summit for your appointment. Instead please call your Primary Care Provider.
- Face covering: Patients and everyone entering Summit must wear a face covering such as a mask, scarf, or bandanna. All staff wear facemasks, and many of our staff have already received the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Screening questions: Prior to your appointment and when you arrive we will ask screening questions to determine exposure to COVID-19. Staff daily are asked the same questions and attest that they do not have any symptoms.
- Limiting visitors: For the safety of patients and caregivers, we are not allowing visitors, family members, or additional individuals such as QRCs to accompany you to your appointment. The only exception is if the patient is a minor or requires a legal guardian to accompany them in the exam room and sign for them (such as patient with dementia). Interpreters are allowed to join.
- Hand sanitizing: Upon entry of your location, please sanitize your hands using the provided sanitizer prior to going to the check-in desk.
- Screening for symptoms: In order to see a provider, every patient at check-in will receive an infrared temperature check.
- Social distancing: Everyone is encouraged to social distance in lobbies and for check-in.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols: Both staff and professional cleaning crews make sure that high touch areas are cleaned frequently. All clipboards are cleaned in between each patient.
For details on what to do if you’re feeling sick, call the Minnesota Department of Health COVID-19 Hotline at 651-201-3920.