Understanding Carpal Tunnel: David Falconer, M.D.
Listen to Summit Orthopedics’ experts share common symptoms and background on carpal tunnel syndrome. Featuring hand surgeons, David Falconer, MD, Michael Forseth, MD and LT Donovan, DO.
Dr. David Falconer’s Approach to Care
“My interests and favorite activities have helped me appreciate how patients feel when they have a hand or arm injury that is keeping them from what they love to do.”
University of California at Davis — Davis, CA
Albert Einstein College of Medicine — Bronx, NY
Montefiore Medical Center — Bronx, NY
University of Louisville Hospitals — Louisville, KY
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand (ASSH)
- American Association for Hand Surgery (AAHS)
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- Mid-America Orthopaedic Association (MAOA)
- Minnesota Medical Association (MMA)
- Minnesota Orthopedic Society (MOS)
- East Metro Medical Society
- Voted a “Top Doctor” in Mpls.St.Paul Magazine: 1997, 1999–2000, 2004, 2006–2007
Dr. Falconer enjoys riding horses, playing guitar, skiing, fishing, and farming.
Conditions We Treat
- Repetitive motion trauma
- Sports-related injuries
Survey feedback for replace_with_js