Introducing Jerome Perra, M.D.
Jerome Perra, M.D. is an orthopedic surgeon specializing in shoulder, hip, and knee care, minimally invasive surgery, arthroscopic surgery, total joint replacement, and sports medicine.
Dr. Jerome Perra’s Approach to Care
“My goal is always to return the patient to his or her highest level of function, and to individualize post-operative and rehabilitation expectations.”
Saint John’s University — Collegeville, MN
University of Minnesota — Minneapolis, MN
Madigan Army Medical Center — Tacoma, WA
- Society of Military Orthopaedic Surgeons (SOMOS)
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- Blue River Trauma Society
- Iowa Orthopaedic Society
- 2019 Regina Hospital Provider Legacy Award
Team Medical Coverage
- Medical Support, Hastings High School Football
Global Volunteer Work
- Volunteering surgical skills in Honduras at One World Surgery/Holy Family Surgery Center since 2006
- Volunteered in Haiti with other Summit Orthopedic doctors following the January 2010 earthquake
Dr. Perra is a Boy Scout leader and enjoys sailing and downhill skiing.
Survey feedback for replace_with_js
Knee Animated Conditions and Treatments Library
Hip Animated Conditions and Treatments Library
Shoulder Animated Conditions and Treatments Library