I seek to provide my patients with the quality of life they deserve. Pain has its purpose in our lives, but I want to help patients understand where pain is coming from and find a solution. I believe in a multidisciplinary approach and that patients be involved in their care to get better faster!
At Summit, each physician hand selects a team of medical and administrative professionals who work together to care for you, our patient. Read more about our team approach to care.
Masters in Physician Assistant Studies
Bethel University — Minneapolis, MN
- Finding alternatives to surgery for pain related to spinal and extraspinal causes
- Facet Syndrome
- Myofasical pain
- AAPA (American Academy of Physician Assistants)
- MAPA (Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants)
Video Educational Resources
Cynthia Konrath, PA-C has been featured on the Bob and Brad show, a YouTube channel featuring two well-respected physical therapists with over 3.5 million subscribers.
- Watch “What you Should Know About Treating NECK PAIN”
- Watch “What You Should Know About Treating WHIPLASH”
- Watch “What You Should Know About Treating NECK HEADACHES”
I enjoy family time, as well as golfing, sewing, and going to the beach. I have a husband, a young daughter and a wonderful dog. I enjoy spending time with them and growing together.