Denise Ingram, OTR/L, CHTSchedule an Appointment: (651) 968-5201
Upper extremity conditions and injuries, from shoulder to hand; traumatic conditions such as fractures, sprains, tendon injuries; chronic conditions such as arthritis
Bachelors of Science in Occupational Therapy
University of Minnesota — Minneapolis, Minnesota
Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
St. Olaf College — Northfield, Minnesota
- Licensed and registered Occupational Therapy Practitioner (OTR)
- National Board Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT)
- Certified Hand Therapist — Hand Therapy Commission (CHT | since 2000)
- Physical Agent Modalities
- Graston technique (tool assisted soft tissue mobilization)
- Manual therapy
- Nerve gliding
- Upper extremity joint mobilization
- Custom Splinting
- Therapeutic exercise
- Physical Modalities
Reading, movies, gardening, spending time with my children and family at our lake place, boating, biking, and travel
Articles and Videos from Denise Ingram, OTR/L, CHT
Five hand exercises that will keep you fit right down to your fingertips.
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is called the silent killer. We explain what your blood pressure measurement means, and how to keep yours in a healthy range.
We have some simple tips anyone can follow to keep shoulder muscles strong and shoulder joints flexible.