Central Michigan University — Mount Pleasant, Michigan
Michigan State University — East Lansing, Michigan
Mayo Graduate School of Medicine — Rochester, Minnesota
Pain Management, Mayo Graduate School of Medicine — Rochester, Minnesota
- Diplomate: American Board of Anesthesiology
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- American Society of Regional Anesthesia
- Minnesota Society of Anesthesiologists
- Minnesota Medical Association
- International Association of Anesthesiologists
- American Society of Anesthesiologists
- Martin JL, Dubbink DA, Plevak DJ, Peronne A, Taswell HF, Hay EJ, Pumford NR, Pohl LR: Halothane Hepatitis 28 years after primary exposure. Anesthesia and Analgesia 1992; 74:605-8.
- Dubbink DA, Rettke SR, Sittipong R, Krom RAF: Preoperative pseudocholinesterase level as an indication of intraoperative blood usage in patients undergoing orthotopic liver transplantation. Anesthesia and Analgesia 1991; 72:555.
- Dubbink DA, Rettke SR, Williamson KA, Sittipong R, Krom RAF: Calcium chloride requirements versus fresh frozen plasma transfused during orthotopic liver transplantation. Anesthesia and Analgesia 1991; 72:556.
- Dubbink DA, Giacalone M Jr, McCormick SR: The Coulter analyzer as a hematologic diagnostic instrument. Michigan Chapter of the American College of Physicians 8th Annual Associates Meeting, Flint, Michigan, May 9, 1986.
- Dubbink DA: Physiologic effects of hyper- and hypocarbia. Cerebral circulation. Anatomy of the larynx. Brachial plexus anatomy. Nerve block at the ankle. Blood viscosity and polycythemia. In Faust RJ (ed): Anesthesiology Review. Churchill Livingstone, New York, 4th ed. 2015. (3rd ed. 2002), (2nd ed. 1994), (1st ed.1991).
- Warner MA, Dubbink DA: Intravenous anesthetic agents. In Liu PL (ed): Anesthesia Essentials for Medical Students. JB Lippincott, Philadelphia, 1991.
Global Volunteer Work
Volunteering anesthesia skills in Honduras at One World Surgery/Holy Family Surgery Center
Jogging, outdoor pursuits-especially fishing, and spending time with family