Gregory Rife, OTR/LSchedule an Appointment: (651) 968-5201
Motivating patients to improve performance in their self-directed therapy outside of the clinic through awareness of, and sensitivity to, their psychology
University of Minnesota — Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Advanced training in kinesiotaping techniques
- Training in joint mobilization, myofascial, and lymphedema mobilization techniques
- Graston technique (tool assisted soft tissue mobilization)
- Licensed and Registered Occupational Therapy Practitioner
- National Board Certification in Occupational Therapy
Spending time with my daughter, son, and wife, camping, hiking, biking, running, wood working, doing dishes
Articles and Videos from Gregory Rife, OTR/L
High blood pressure, or hypertension, is called the silent killer. We explain what your blood pressure measurement means, and how to keep yours in a healthy range.
Weight issues carry health as well as cosmetic consequences. We explain the risks, and offer tips simple tips to help you manage your weight.
Summit Orthopedic’s preventative wellness screening program supports good health by focusing on diet, blood pressure, and smoking.