Rehabilitation of the upper extremity including the shoulder, elbow, wrist, and hand following injury or disease.
Masters in Occupational Therapy
University of Minnesota — Minneapolis, MN
- Occupational Therapist, Registered, Licensed (OTR/L)
- National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT)
- Certified in Physical Agent Modalities
Graston (tool assisted soft tissue mobilization)
- Minnesota Occupational Therapy Association
- American Occupational Therapy Association
Anything outdoors, hiking, biking, snowboarding; spending time with family and close friends; and sipping from a cup of coffee while enjoying a good book.