It is an honor to be entrusted with your care, and my goal as a provider is to implement a treatment plan that complements your values and achieves your highest level of health and well-being.
At Summit, each physician hand selects a team of medical and administrative professionals who work together to care for you, our patient. Read more about our team approach to care.
Bachelors of Science in Nutrition
University of North Dakota — Grand Forks, ND
Masters in Physician Assistant Studies
Johnson and Wales University — Providence, RI
- Spine care
- Disc herniations
- Degenerative disc disease
- Spinal stenosis
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice, Licensed
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- Physician Assistants in Orthopedic Surgery (PAOS)
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
Traveling, hiking, cooking, weekends at the cabin, and spending time with family and friends.