Mary Shaughnessy, OTR/L, CHTSchedule an Appointment: (651) 968-5201
Rehabilitation of the hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder disorders, peripheral nerve involvement, joint replacement, orthotics fabrication and management, cumulative trauma
Bachelors of Science in Occupational Therapy
University of North Dakota — Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Physical Agent Modalities
- Graston technique (tool assisted soft tissue mobilization)
- Manual Therapy
- Nerve Gliding
- Upper Extremity Joint Mobilization
- Custom Splinting
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Licensed and registered Occupational Therapy Practitioner
- National board certified in Occupational Therapy
- Certified Hand Therapist
- American Society of Hand Therapists (ASHT)
- American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)
- Minnesota Occupational Therapy Association (MOTA)
Travel, golf, boating, snowmobiling, golden retrievers
Articles and Videos from Mary Shaughnessy, OTR/L, CHT
Five hand exercises that will keep you fit right down to your fingertips.
Wrist pain can be caused by a number of problems. We’ve got six tips to protect your wrists from injury.
We have some simple tips anyone can follow to keep shoulder muscles strong and shoulder joints flexible.