Rehabilitation of the hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder disorders, peripheral nerve involvement, joint replacement, orthotics fabrication and management, cumulative trauma
Bachelors of Science in Occupational Therapy
University of North Dakota — Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Physical Agent Modalities
- Graston technique (tool assisted soft tissue mobilization)
- Manual Therapy
- Nerve Gliding
- Upper Extremity Joint Mobilization
- Custom Splinting
- Therapeutic Exercise
- Licensed and registered Occupational Therapy Practitioner
- National board certified in Occupational Therapy
- Certified Hand Therapist
- American Society of Hand Therapists (ASHT)
- American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA)
- Minnesota Occupational Therapy Association (MOTA)
Travel, golf, boating, snowmobiling, golden retrievers
Articles and Videos from Mary Shaughnessy, OTR/L, CHT
Five hand exercises that will keep you fit right down to your fingertips.
Wrist pain can be caused by a number of problems. We’ve got six tips to protect your wrists from injury.
We have some simple tips anyone can follow to keep shoulder muscles strong and shoulder joints flexible.