Orrin Mann, M.D., M.P.H., FACOEMSchedule an Appointment: (651) 968-5201
Dr. Orrin Mann’s Approach to Care
“My passion in medicine is to solve the diagnostic puzzle for each patient. I find the process of relieving pain, restoring function, and assisting people to successfully return to work and life activities highly rewarding.”
University of Minnesota — Minneapolis, MN
University of Minnesota Medical School — Minneapolis, MN
Emergency Medicine Residency
Allegheny General Hospital — Pittsburgh, PA
Master in Public Health Program | Occupational Medicine
Medical College of Wisconsin — Milwaukee, WI
Occupational and Environmental Medicine
Midwest Center for Occupational Health and Safety | University of Minnesota — St. Paul, MN
Occupational, Environmental and Preventive Medicine
- American College of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, FELLOW
- Central States Occupational and Environmental Medicine Association
- Selected to Best Doctors in Minnesota by Minnesota Monthly 
- Selected to Blue Ribbon Panel to evaluate 2012 Mpls/St. Paul Top Doctors and Super Doctors Nominees. [December 2011]
- Selected for Guide to America’s Top Physicians, by the Consumer Research Council of America.
- Selected, Twin Cities’ “Top Doctors”, Mpls St Paul Magazine (This magazine stopped including Occupational Medicine in their ratings after 2010) [2007, 2009, 2010]
- Selected as “Honored Member” to represent Saint Paul in the area of Preventive Medicine in the Global Directory of Who’s Who Honoring Executives and Professionals. [2006-Present]
- Selected for Consumer Research Council of America: Guide To America’s Top Physicians
- Selected as Life Member: National Registry of Who’s Who (member #100897) [1999-present]
Family, fine dining, downhill and cross country skiing, hiking, piano, reading, photography, and theatre
- Frequent Lecturer: University of Minnesota Occupational and Environmental Medicine Residency
- Clinical preceptor: Various
- Mann O. Occupational Medicine: 10 Questions. MN Health Care News, 2010: 8:8, 10-
- Mann,O. State Commercial Driver Medical Guidelines-Minnesota, American College of
Occupational and Environmental Medicine, Commercial Driver Medical Examiner Review. Fall,
- Mann O. Pelvic Joint Dysfunctions, Lifting Injuries and Testicular Pain. J Occup Environ
- M.P.H. thesis: Mann O. Corporate Alcohol Policies in Major U.S.
Corporations: A Survey of Corporate Medical Directors.
- Mann O. Skipping Staining Steps. Emergency Medicine. 1991;23:7.
- Summa cum laude thesis: Use of Two-Dimensional Electrophoresis in the
Evaluation of Myxobacteria Membrane Proteins. The laboratory of Dr. Martin
Dworkin. Minneapolis, Minnesota. 1979-1980.
- Biochemistry and genetics research in the development of new testing
modalities to evaluate suspected carcinogenic & mutagenic chemicals, with Dr.
Robert McKinnell. University of Minnesota. St. Paul, Minnesota. 1978-1979.
- Entomology and Invertebrate Biology. University of Minnesota. Itasca
Forestry & Biology Field Station. Itasca, Minnesota. 1978.