Richard M. Salib, M.D.Schedule an Appointment: (651) 968-5201
Indiana University School Of Medicine — Indianapolis, IN
Indiana University — Bloomington, IN
Residency & Internship
Bronson Methodist Hospital — Kalamazoo, MI
Board Certified: American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Charter member, North American Spine Society
- Diplomat, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery and American Board of Spine Surgery
- Fellow, American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons
- Minnesota Orthopedic Society
- Minnesota Medical Society
- Numerous local and national presentations regarding spinal surgery, including topics related to anterior and posterior spinal fusion and pedicle screw internal fixation used in the treatment of spinal disorders.
- He has also published on spondylolysis and allograft bone for anterior spinal fusion.
Articles and Videos from Richard M. Salib, M.D.
Summit Orthopedics is proud that our medical community continues to honor our physicians by including them in the Mpls.St. Paul Magazine Top Doctors list. Congratulations to this year’s Summit Top Doctors: Dr. Beacom, Dr. Breien, Dr. Daly, Dr. Drogt, Dr. Ekstrom, Dr. Forseth, Dr. Gannon, and Dr. Salib.
Back pain is frequently triggered by one of three disc conditions: a disc herniation, a disc bulge, or spinal stenosis. We explain what a herniated disc is and how it occurs.