Staci Baker, MSN, NP-CSchedule an Appointment: (651) 968-5201
“As a Nurse Practitioner, I strive to improve each patient’s quality of life by working collaboratively with the patient, understanding their goals and expectations, and maximizing their comfort and physical abilities through providing low back and neck care.”
At Summit, each physician hand selects a team of medical and administrative professionals who work together to care for you, our patient. Read more about our team approach to care.
- Steven M. Stulc, D.O.
- Kaitlyn G., Patient Coordinator
- Leah S., Registered Nurse
Bachelors of Science in Nursing
University of Iowa — Iowa City, IA
Masters of Nursing specializing as a Family Nurse Practitioner
University of Cincinnati — Cincinnati, OH
- Board-certified Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) through the American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP)
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Pediatric Advanced Cardiac Life Support (PALS)
- Trauma Nurse Certification (TNCC)
Baker, S. A, Kovich, M., & Magee, V. (2013). Factors that Influence Adherence to Controller Inhalation Medications in Children with Persistant Asthma: A Systemic Review of the Literature. Manuscript anticipated to be published in the Journal of Asthma spring 2014.