Common Questions – Orthopedic Urgent Care

Questions answered.

Related pages:

Will I be seen by an orthopedic surgeon at Orthopedic Urgent Care?

Orthopedic Urgent Care is staffed by PA-Cs (certified physician assistants) who have completed special training in orthopedics and are supervised by an orthopedic surgeon. There is always an orthopedic surgeon on-call for more serious injuries.