Summer Hockey Conditioning Programs
Invest in your future hockey performance by incorporating strength training and conditioning this summer. This six week program is open to male and female hockey athletes, aged 12 years and older, who aim to improve their hockey performance. This program will progress athletes safely and properly through resistance training and conditioning drills designed to improve their strength, speed, endurance, agility, and power. Summit Orthopedics Performance Specialists will teach proper form and technique in order to maximize strength gains and decrease injury risk. Summit’s Registered Dietitian will also provide sports nutrition education and information to help athletes fuel properly and recover faster. Join your teammates in refining your athletic performance through strength training and conditioning!
- Eligibility: Athletes 12 years of age or older (or entering at least 7th grade in the fall) of all ability levels are encouraged to participate in the program.
- Dates: These six week programs will run from June 12 – July 28 (no sessions week of July 4). There will be two sixty-minute long sessions per week;
- Girls: Monday and Wednesday mornings from 7:00am-8:00am
- Boys: Monday and Wednesday mornings from 8:30am-9:30am
- Location: The program will take place inside the fieldhouse at HealthEast Sports Center in Woodbury, MN.
- Cost: The program is $300/athlete for the entire six week long session.
- Staff: Summit Orthopedics Performance Specialists
- Registration: Please contact Heidi Corbett at email@example.com or 651-968-5925
Our wellness program now offers more services in expanded locations.
Summit wellness services help you avoid falls and fractures all year long.
Our yoga classes benefit everyone from young adults to grandparents managing arthritis.