Summer Speed and Agility Program
Improve your athletic performance this summer by increasing your speed and agility! This summer youth program will focus on speed and agility training for athletes of all sports. Youth athletes 12 years and older are welcome to work with Summit Orthopedics Performance Specialists at the indoor fieldhouse at HealthEast Sports Center. This 6 week program will progress athletes of all ability levels through various drills and movements focused on increasing speed and agility. Summit’s Registered Dietitian will also provide sports nutrition education and information to help athletes fuel properly and recover faster. Maximize your off-season preparation and become a better athlete through speed and agility training!
- Eligibility: Athletes 12 years of age or older (or entering at least 7th grade in the fall) of all genders, sports, and ability levels are encouraged to participate in the program.
- Dates: This six week program will run from June 12 – July 28 (no sessions week of July 4). There will be two sixty-minute sessions per week; Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 8:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m.
- Location: The program will take place inside the fieldhouse at HealthEast Sports Center (formerly Bielenberg Sports Center) in Woodbury, MN.
- Cost: The program is $300/athlete for the entire six week session.
- Staff: Summit Orthopedics Performance Specialists
- Registration: Please contact Heidi Corbett at firstname.lastname@example.org or 651-968-5925
Reach your 2018 fitness goals with a customized exercise prescription from Summit Orthopedics.
It’s easy to believe no one likes to exercise—until you talk with people who can’t wait until their next session with a Summit strength trainer.
Think only athletes train for strength? The clients vying for time with Summit’s strength trainers may surprise you.