Walk-in care daily, for when you need us right away. Our OrthoQUICK bone and joint injury clinics are located in Woodbury, Eagan, and Vadnais Heights. Open 7 days a week, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. For assistance, please call the OrthoQUICK clinic (651) 968-5806.
Where to start
Meet Our OrthoQUICK ExpertsSee all
OrthoQUICK was designed for busy families and individuals who want walk-in access to specialized care following a recent bone or joint injury.
Benefits of OrthoQUICK:
- No appointment necessary
- Be treated by experts trained in orthopedics
- Avoid long wait times compared to alternative options
- Patients typically pay a regular office visit copay
- Care provided in calm and family-friendly atmosphere
- Avoid unnecessary exposure to illnesses and germs from waiting rooms shared with individuals with a wide range of illnesses, conditions, and injuries
It’s a cost effective solution compared to:
- Emergency rooms
- Free-standing emergency centers (such as Urgency Room)
- Many urgent care facilities
Savings can be up to 80% compared to an emergency room. Many urgent care facilities near our clinics encourage patients to go directly to OrthoQUICK for specialized care after their visit. Starting with OrthoQUICK can save time and money, and get you to the right provider, right away.