Business Development Consultant
Requisition Number: BUSIN002267Apply Online
Posted on May 16, 2023
Personal Growth. Expansion. Teamwork. Innovation. Be a part of a truly patient-first environment and an organization that cares about their employees.
This Business Development Consultant is responsible for initiating contact with new leads and coordinating new business development initiatives. Grows existing and new client base. Responsible for building and maintaining relationships with clients and potential business partners in an effort to promote a climate that facilitates future sales and partnerships for the organization.
This opportunity is for a full-time role. Home location will be determined upon hire. Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 4:00pm (subject to change). Flexibility to float to all MOH sites as needed.
- Manage existing employer and referral clients, updating demographics and protocols as needed
- Expand the range of services utilized by existing clients
- Actively search for new business opportunities
- Partner with MOH Sr. Business Development Consultant in administering new or updating existing client referrals
- Contribute to the planning and delivery of seminars and presentations for marketing of MOH and Providers
- Support Business Development and clinic Operations as needed to exceed client expectations
Summit Health ASO, provides administrative and clinical support to our full spectrum of orthopedic care services in our sub-specialty clinics, walk-in care at our OrthoQUICK clinics, imaging, bracing, therapy, surgery, and post-surgical stays at our Care Suites. Our expert teams are part of the 1000+ employees who partner to provide quality services and care designed to support a healthier, more active lifestyle.
Summit Orthopedics is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations of federal, state and local governing boards and/or agencies.
- Preferred: Bachelors in Business Administration
- Preferred: Prefer Bachelor’s degree, significant involvement in Occupational Health
- Preferred: Previous similar work experience