Clinical Assistant Trainee
Requisition Number: CLINI001841Apply Online
Posted on June 21, 2022
Personal Growth. Expansion. Teamwork. Innovation. Be a part of a truly patient-first environment and an organization that cares about their employees.
The Clinical Assistant performs a variety of duties including assisting providers with patient care and handling clerical, environmental, and organizational tasks. Provides information to patients so they may fully utilize and benefit from the clinical services.
This opportunity is for a temporary, casual role providing services at MN Occupational Health primarily based at the Eagan -MOH Campus. (flexibility to float as needed) Hours available Monday - Friday, 7:30am - 4:00pm.
- Monitor patient flow and accompany patients to exam/procedure room
- Measure patient statistics and vitals, including height, weight, and blood pressure. Prepare patient for physical evaluation.
- Record patient medical history.
- Prepare required instruments and equipment for physical examinations. Clean and stock exam/procedure room, including instruments and equipment, between patient visits.
- Assist provider, as needed, with various procedures.
- Perform urine drug screens and breath alcohol testing by collecting and analyzing specimens.
- Perform patient testing, including fit testing, audiometry, CRT’s, and work simulations.
- Manage patient charts to ensure accuracy and completion.
- Manage Provider’s daily schedules, leveraging templates to achieve patient access.
- Answer patient phone calls in a timely fashion.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Summit Health ASO, provides administrative and clinical support to our full spectrum of orthopedic care services in our sub-specialty clinics, walk-in care at our OrthoQUICK clinics, imaging, bracing, therapy, surgery, and post-surgical stays at our Care Suites. Our expert teams are part of the 800+ employees who partner to provide quality services and care designed to support a healthier, more active lifestyle.
Summit Orthopedics is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations of federal, state and local governing boards and/or agencies.
- Required: Some college
- Required: High School
- Preferred: Enrolled in a related Health Sciences Program through an accredited college.
- Preferred: One year experience in a clinic setting is preferred.