Clinic Staffing and Scheduling Specialist
Requisition Number: CLINI002105Apply Online
Posted on December 30, 2022
Personal Growth. Expansion. Teamwork. Innovation. Be a part of a truly patient-first environment and an organization that cares about their employees.
Under general supervision of the Clinic Staffing Manager, this position will be expected to exercise independent judgement and decision making in the coordination of and provision of direct support to clinic site activities including, but not limited to, staff scheduling and assignment adjustments to ensure adequate physician team support coverage, space and facilities for optimized patient care.
- Coordinates and provides direct support to clinic site activities including, but not limited to, staff scheduling and assignment adjustments to ensure adequate physician team support coverage, space and facilities for optimized patient care.
- Assist managers in planning and direct coordination of OrthoQuick staffing and Physician Team float staff.
- Provides oversight and coordination of PTO requests, sick calls, voicemail and task list support.
- Coordinate, supervise and direct completion of special clinic projects, as appropriate.
- Direct day-to-day operations
- In absence of Clinic Staffing Team leaders and Education and Safety Coordinator, direct the training of new and present employees in the processes and methods required to achieve the practice’s standards for quality, quantity, and safety.
- Perform other related duties and special projects as assigned.
This position is part time, 24 hours per week and will be based at the Woodlake Clinic in Woodbury.
Summit Health ASO, provides administrative and clinical support to our full spectrum of orthopedic care services in our sub-specialty clinics, walk-in care at our OrthoQuick clinics, imaging, bracing, therapy, surgery, and post-surgical stays at our Care Suites. Our expert teams are part of the 1000+ employees who partner to provide quality services and care designed to support a healthier, more active lifestyle.
Summit Orthopedics is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations of federal, state and local governing boards and/or agencies.
- Preferred: Some college
- Required: High School
- Preferred: May consider candidates with equivalent combination of education and experience in clinic operations, staffing, project management or lead experience
- Required: Minimum three (3) years of increasingly responsible direct administrative and/or staffing experience in a healthcare or clinic operations setting.