Marketing & Communications Coordinator
Requestion Number: MARKE001539Apply Online
Posted on November 16, 2021
Personal Growth. Expansion. Teamwork. Innovation. Be a part of a truly patient-first environment and an organization that cares about their employees.
Responsible for day-to-day tactical execution of marketing communications initiatives. Supports marketing supervisor and internal customers on various projects, website updates, and social media in line with Summit’s brand and outlined strategic goals.
- Responsible for ongoing social media monitoring, reporting, posting, and communication. Participates in strategic planning for social platforms.
- Serves as initial point of contact for new marketing projects, and helps identify the correct marketing resources and team members.
- Create and update intranet and external website content using the CMS system and tracking key performance metrics.
- Coordinate select marketing-related tactics for sponsorship and outreach activities.
- Support and coordinate community and marketing events, as needed. Assists in event planning and on-site, day-of-event coordination.
- Support various additional marketing, outreach and communication activities.
This is a full-time role primarily based at our Corporate Campus in Woodbury. Flexibility to travel to various Summit locations wil be required.
Summit Health ASO, provides administrative and clinical support to our full spectrum of orthopedic care services in our sub-specialty clinics, walk-in care at our OrthoQUICK clinics, imaging, bracing, therapy, surgery, and post-surgical stays at our Care Suites. Our expert teams are part of the 800+ employees who partner to provide quality services and care designed to support a healthier, more active lifestyle.
Summit Orthopedics is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations of federal, state and local governing boards and/or agencies.
- Required: Bachelors in Marketing
- Required: 3-5 years professional work experience, preferred experience in marketing, marketing communications, and/or public relations.