Provider Relations Liaison
Requisition Number: PROVI002177Apply Online
Posted on March 7, 2023
Personal Growth. Expansion. Teamwork. Innovation. Be a part of a truly patient-first environment and an organization that cares about their employees.
Under the direction of the Director, the Provider Relations Liaison will support the growth initiatives of multiple service lines including Spine, Arthritis, Sports Medicine, Hand, and Foot & Ankle through growing provider referral relationships and community partnerships.
Typical scheduled day hours are Monday-Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM. Professional office/clinical setting; time split between office, field, and home office. Required to maintain a valid driver’s license and will be required to use personal vehicle. Mileage reimbursement will apply.
Essential Job Duties
- Develop new and maintain existing referral relationships promoting Summit’s core service lines, new locations and physicians.
- Generates leads, understands how to get past the “gatekeeper” and clearly communicates Summit’s services and brand values.
- Schedules and facilitates provider to provider networking meetings. Accurately maintains contact database and records referral development activities while meeting quotas.
- Assists Director with strategically identifying new partnership opportunities.
- Represents Summit Orthopedics at community meetings and sporting events through public speaking and other networking activities.
- Engages with sports fans at youth, high school and college sporting events by distributing promotional items and engaging in various marketing activities.
- Supports sports medicine partnerships and sponsorships by collaborating with the marketing team to facilitate proper fulfillment of agreement terms.
- Maintains the department collateral supply and aids in the preparation of proposals, meetings, appointment scheduling, and a variety of other administrative tasks and duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities:
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to apply these in the decision-making process.
Proven persuasion and sales skills.
Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
Commitment to excellent customer service.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport.
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with medical and administrative staff, physicians, community leaders and support teams.
Must be knowledgeable of and comply with all confidentiality requirements related to assigned healthcare business activities and management of patient records, including but not limited to compliance and HIPAA regulations.
Must be knowledgeable of and comply with all safety requirements and practices related to assigned responsibilities
Summit Health ASO, provides administrative and clinical support to our full spectrum of orthopedic care services in our sub-specialty clinics, walk-in care at our OrthoQUICK clinics, imaging, bracing, therapy, surgery, and post-surgical stays at our Care Suites. Our expert teams are part of the 1000+ employees who partner to provide quality services and care designed to support a healthier, more active lifestyle.
Summit Orthopedics is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations of federal, state and local governing boards and/or agencies.
- Required: Bachelors in Marketing
- Required: Bachelors in Business Administration
- Required: Bachelors in Communication
- Preferred: Experience in the healthcare field as a physician or provider liaison and/or in orthopedic-specific sales, is preferred.
- Required: Minimum of 5 years of healthcare sales experience required