Sr. Financial & Data Analyst
Requestion Number: SRFIN001558Apply Online
Posted on December 21, 2021
Personal Growth. Expansion. Teamwork. Innovation. Be a part of a truly patient-first environment and an organization that cares about their employees.
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Finance, the Senior Financial & Data Analyst will be responsible for annual budget administration, performing various financial projections and data analyses to aide in decision support.
This is an opportunity for a full-time role based at our Corporate Campus in Woodbury, MN.
- Oversee the annual budget process as system administrator (Premier BFR) and budget process administrator, including the initial set-up of the Premier BFR system to prepare for the annual budget process and validate/verify the accuracy of financial analyst’s work during the budget process.
- Manage all aspects of the annual budget for ASC, Clinic, MRI and CT and monitor monthly actual vs. budget performance throughout the year.
- Develop and implement reporting metrics to measure business performance against internal and external metrics. Provide financial analyses necessary to support operational needs.
- Perform ASC case costing, ad hoc reporting, profitability and data analysis to support financial decision making.
- Prepare Quarterly ASC benchmarking reports and financial packets for board meetings.
- Prepare, in conjunction with the appropriate operational areas, analysis of proposed projects to determine financial viability (ROI).
- Work closely with the IT team and external vendor to ensure the Strata decision support system is maintained with accurate and timely data. Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of data set structure and elements/fields including source data, field definitions (e.g. cross references for codes), reliability of data field and appropriate fields to use for various financial and revenue cycle analysis.
Summit Health ASO, provides administrative and clinical support to our full spectrum of orthopedic care services in our sub-specialty clinics, walk-in care at our OrthoQUICK clinics, imaging, bracing, therapy, surgery, and post-surgical stays at our Care Suites. Our expert teams are part of the 800+ employees who partner to provide quality services and care designed to support a healthier, more active lifestyle.
Summit Orthopedics is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations of federal, state and local governing boards and/or agencies.
- Preferred: Masters in Business Administration
- Required: Bachelors in Finance
- Preferred: Ten years of progressive financial and data analytics experience, preferably in a healthcare setting, with progressively increasing levels of complexity in analysis and responsibilities. 3-5 years of experience with budget software administration is preferred.