Requisition Number: SYSTE002278Apply Online
Posted on May 24, 2023
Personal Growth. Expansion. Teamwork. Innovation. Be a part of a truly patient-first environment and an organization that cares about their employees.
The Systems Administrator oversees the regular maintenance and support of applications and server systems. Responsibilities include the effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware, software and other related infrastructure items.
This is for a full-time opportunity at our Corporate office in Woodbury, MN. Scheduled work hours are Monday - Friday from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM (times may vary and are subject to change). Flexibility to float to other Summit locations as needed.
- Installing hardware and software for the organization.
- Troubleshooting and providing technical support to staff including IT Help Desk.
- Assist Engineers with creating and maintaining IT infrastructure documentation.
- Assist Engineers with maintaining system security on computers and the network as a whole.
- Assist in the administration, support and maintenance of VMware and Citrix infrastructure.
- Participate in the development, implementation and monitoring of policies and controls to ensure data accuracy, security and compliance.
- Assist in the implementation and administration corporate and clinical servers including application, web, and database.
- Communicate with other departments in reporting and resolving software, hardware and operational issues.
- Administer and deploy system updates and patches to applications, server and end user operating systems.
- Work with team on optimization of data storage, efficiencies, capacity planning and growth.
- Act as an escalation point for helpdesk team, especially as it relates to infrastructure related applications and servers.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of organization’s Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and IIS.
- Perform other related duties, as assigned.
- Knowledge of Windows Server core services such as Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Understanding of back-up and recovery solutions.
- Citrix and VMWare VSphere/ESXi experience a plus.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent written oral and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Network experience a plus.
Summit Health ASO, provides administrative and clinical support to our full spectrum of orthopedic care services in our sub-specialty clinics, walk-in care at our OrthoQUICK clinics, imaging, bracing, therapy, surgery, and post-surgical stays at our Care Suites. Our expert teams are part of the 1000+ employees who partner to provide quality services and care designed to support a healthier, more active lifestyle.
Summit Orthopedics is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations of federal, state and local governing boards and/or agencies.
- Preferred: Bachelors in Information Technology
- Preferred: Previous healthcare experience a plus but not required.
- Preferred: Certifications or experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- Preferred: 3+ years of experience in a Systems Administrator role