Requisition Number: THERA002194Apply Online
Posted on March 15, 2023
Personal Growth. Expansion. Teamwork. Innovation. Be a part of a truly patient-first environment and an organization that cares about their employees.
This opportunity is for a full-time role based at our Vadnais Heights therapy clinic. Flexibility to float to various Summit locations (Eagan and Woodlake).
The Therapy Aide provides general clinical and office support with a variety of clinical and clerical activities.
- Assist with clinic flow as directed by site manager and therapists, including, but not limited to: modality preparation/set-ups, patient transport, patient/physician team communications and related duties as requested to enhance clinic flow efficiencies.
- Manage therapy supplies and resources as directed by site manager following company policies including, but not limited to: maintaining/managing supply inventories, restocking of treatment rooms and work stations, and other related tasks.
- Maintain a clean and orderly clinic environment as directed by site manager including but not limited to: laundry management, timely completion of cleaning schedules for treatment rooms, clinic equipment/tools, work areas and modalities and other related tasks as directed.
- Perform front desk/clerical responsibilities as directed including, but not limited to: scheduling, registration, co-pay collection, phone triage, invoice management, data collection/reporting, obtain treatment and referral authorizations, and other related tasks. Assist in central scheduling role as needed.
- Travel between clinics may be required at times to support clinic needs.
- Other related duties, as assigned.
Summit Health ASO, provides administrative and clinical support to our full spectrum of orthopedic care services in our sub-specialty clinics, walk-in care at our OrthoQuick clinics, imaging, bracing, therapy, surgery, and post-surgical stays at our Care Suites. Our expert teams are part of the 1000+ employees who partner to provide quality services and care designed to support a healthier, more active lifestyle.
Summit Orthopedics is committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations of federal, state and local governing boards and/or agencies.
- Required: High School
- Preferred: Previous therapy aide experience preferred.