Pay your bill
Whether you are paying by check or credit card, we have the resources you need to ensure that your payment is properly credited.
Summit is pleased to announce a variety of new, convenient payment options, as well as improved statements.
Online Quick Pay – Easy One-time Payments
Use the “myEasyMatch Code” on our new statements for quick, easy payments without creating an account.
24/7 Automated Phone Payments
If you have a new statement like the one pictured below with a white background, you can make a payment 24 hours a day, 7 days a week through our automated phone system: 651-968-5090.
Payment Portal Accounts
By creating a payment portal account you can:
- Make payments
- Set up payment plans
- View and print monthly statements
- View your current account balance
- View account payment activity
Pay my bill:
In order to pay online, you will need a copy of your statement. We accept credit card (American Express, Visa, Discover or MasterCard) or check payments.
Click on the bill that looks like yours:
- Pay your bill – New Statements (Statements have a white background)
- Pay your bill – Old Statements (Statements have a light green background)
- Pay for Health Information Services
If you have questions, our Customer Service Specialists will be glad to assist you and can be reached at 651.968.5090 or firstname.lastname@example.org.