Hip Replacement Surgery Patient Results
- Lozada CJ (2013). Treatment of osteoarthritis. In GS Firestein et al., eds., Kelley’s Textbook of Rheumatology 9th ed., vol. 2, pp. 1646–1659. Philadelphia: Saunders.
- Beswick AD, et al. (2012). What proportion of patients report long-term pain after total hip or knee replacement for osteoarthritis? A systematic review of prospective studies in unselected patients. BMJ Open, 2(1). DOI: 10.1136/bmjopen-2011-000435. Accessed April 24, 2016.
- Katz JN, et al. (2012). Twelve-year risk of revision after primary total hip replacement in the U.S. Medicare population. Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery, American volume, 94(20): 1825–1832. DOI: 10.2106/JBJS.K.00569. Accessed February 05, 2016.
- Corbett KL, et al. (2010). Population-based rates of revision of primary total hip arthroplasty: a systematic review. PLoS One,5(10): e13520. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0013520. Accessed May 26, 2016.
- Labek G, et al. (2011). Revision rates after total joint replacement: cumulative results from worldwide joint register datasets. The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery. British Volume, 93(3): 293–297. DOI: 10.1302/0301-620X.93B3.25467. Accessed May 26, 2016. [Erratum in: The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery. British Volume, 93(7): 998. http://www.bjj.boneandjoint.org.uk/content/93-B/7/998. Accessed May 26, 2016.]
- Ong KL, et al. (2009). Prosthetic joint infection risk after total hip arthroplasty in the Medicare population. The Journal of Arthroplasty, 24(6 Suppl): 105–109. DOI: 10.1016/j.arth.2009.04.027. Accessed May 25, 2016.
- Phillips CB, et al. (2003). Incidence rates of dislocation, pulmonary embolism, and deep infection during the first six months after elective total hip replacement. The Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery. American Volume, 85-A(1): 20–26. http://jbjs.org/content/85/1/20.long. Accessed May 25, 2016.
- Singh JA, et al. (2011). Cardiac and thromboembolic complications and mortality in patients undergoing total hip and total knee arthroplasty. Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases, 70(12): 2082–2088. DOI: 10.1136/ard.2010.148726. Accessed May 25, 2016.
- Khatod M, et al. (2006). An analysis of the risk of hip dislocation with a contemporary total joint registry. Clinical Orthopaedics and Related Research, 447: 19–23. Accessed May 25, 2016.