About the Sports Physicals:
Come to Summit Orthopedics for your Minnesota State High School League approved physicals! These physicals are available at no charge and as a service to the families in our communities. Walk-ins are welcome!
Please note these are not intended to replace your annual primary care visits. If you are currently being seen by another provider for a pre-existing condition or injury, we encourage you to discuss sports participation with that provider.
You can print and fill out the Physical Form below and bring it to the exam to save you some time, or we’ll have them there as well.
Minnesota athletes: View and print the 2020-2021 MSHSL Physical Form
Wisconsin athletes: View and print the 2020-2021 WIHSL Physical Form
HealthEast Sports Center
4125 Radio Drive, Woodbury, MN 55129
Aug 4 and 5 | 5-8 p.m.
What to expect:
Plan to arrive anytime between 5:00 and 7:30 pm, and you can expect the exam to take approximately 30 minutes depending on volume of families arriving at that same time. If you are an East Ridge, Woodbury, or Cottage Grove athlete, your school’s new certified athletic trainers will be on-site to meet you and answer any questions you might have.
Keeping you safe at your physical:
As medical professionals, Summit Orthopedics team members are dedicated to your safety and well-being. We have safeguards in place to protect our patients, employees, and community members, and to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Face covering: Everyone entering HealthEast Sports Center must wear a face covering such as a mask, scarf, or bandanna. All staff will be wearing facemasks.
- Liming visitors: Each athlete is allowed to be accompanied by one parent or guardian.
- Hand sanitizing: Upon entry, please sanitize your hands using the provided sanitizer.
- Social distancing: Everyone is asked to social distance while at your physical.
- Enhanced cleaning protocols: Both staff and professional cleaning crews make sure that high touch areas are cleaned frequently. All clipboards are cleaned in between each athlete.
Please note: After the exams, each student-athlete’s physical will be sent back with the participant to turn into their school’s activities office – Summit Orthopedics does not keep copies of the exams on file.
Please fill out the fields below to pre-register. Although it’s helpful if you pre-register to expedite your check-in at the exams, it is not required for participation. Walk-ins are welcome!
Questions? email SportsPhysicals@summitortho.com