Alicia Balster, PA-C
I strive to help guide my patients to a fast and safe recovery.
At Summit, each physician hand selects a team of medical and administrative professionals who work together to care for you, our patient. Read more about our team approach to care.
Masters in Physician Assistant Studies
Clarkson University — Potsdam, NY
Bachelor of Science, Biological Sciences
North Dakota State University — Fargo, ND
- Sports Medicine
- Spine Care
- Direct anterior hip replacements
- Total knee replacements
- American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
- National Commission on Certfication of Physician Assistants (NCCPA)
- BLS (Basic Life Support)
- PALS (Pediatric Advanced Life Support)
- ACLS (Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support)
Rollerblading, snowboarding, hiking, crafting, gardening, playing with my two huskies, spending time with friends and family.