Orthopedic Urgent Care: OrthoQUICK
Summit’s orthopedic urgent care is open daily, for when you need us right away. Our OrthoQUICK bone and joint injury clinics provide walk-in access to specialized care for concerns such as sports injuries, sprains, strains, and joint pain.
Open 7 days a week, 8 am to 8 pm
- Sunday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
If there is a holiday hours change or closure, we will place an announcement banner on the homepage.
Convenient Minneapolis/St. Paul metro locations:
Can you treat my injury?
Some 99% of musculoskeletal injuries are appropriate for visits to OrthoQUICK. But there are certain instances when the emergency room or urgent care provides a better choice, and we want you to be educated about what those are so you can make the right decision for care.
Benefits of OrthoQUICK
OrthoQUICK, Summit’s orthopedic urgent care clinic, was designed for busy families and individuals who want walk-in access to specialized care following a recent bone or joint injury.
- No appointment necessary
- Be treated by experts trained in orthopedics
- Avoid long wait times compared to alternative options
- Patients typically pay a regular office visit copay
- Care provided in calm and family-friendly atmosphere
- Avoid unnecessary exposure to illnesses and germs from waiting rooms shared with individuals with a wide range of illnesses, conditions, and injuries
COVID Safety During your Appointment
Here are some ways to stay safe at your appointment:
- Patients must wear a face covering
- For the safety of patients and caregivers, we are not allowing visitors, or additional individuals to accompany you to your appointment. Exceptions include minor patients, vulnerable adults, and individuals needing interpreters.
- Upon entry of your location, please sanitize your hands using the provided sanitizer prior to going to the check-in desk.
When to Stay Home
Do not come to OrthoQUICK if you have any of the following:
- COVID symptoms such as a fever, cough, or shortness of breath
- Awaiting COVID test results
- Are in direct contact with anyone who:
- has these symptoms
- tested positive
- or is awaiting testing results
Acute injury - went to Summit OrthoQUICK walk-in and was seen right away. Arranged urgent appointment with surgeon who was wonderful and he arranged surgery quickly. Incredible team! EVERYONE was amazing!
First time visiting Summit Ortho last night via OrthoQUICK with my 10yr old son. I just wanted to say thank you to the staff who was there and helped us. Leary about bring him in for something that could just be a hand bruise, I called ahead of time and ask for advise from the staff. Should he be seen or am I over thinking this? They we kind and made me feel like coming in just to take a look wasn...
I have needed care from OrthoQUICK several times and it has always been a positive and helpful experience.
I went to OrthoQUICK because of pain in my right knee, a recurring problem because of an injury and Osteoarthritis. All staff persons were kind and attentive, and I saw the provider promptly. She ordered an X-ray, then explained the results and treated my injury. She was thorough and courteous, gave me the info I needed, and answered my questions. I am completely satisfied with the care I received...
Lindsay was great to work with. I was able to see her through the OrthoQUICK Care Clinic - she was able to evaluate my issue, get x-rays, and provide me with a plan of care in under an hour. Very slick. I will recommend to others.
The ease of moving from OrthoQUICK to regular visits to MRI was awesome. Great work!
My visit was to OrthoQUICK in Vadnais Heights, the service received as a walk-in was great. I have already recommended Ortho Quick as the place to go for urgent orthopedic conditions. Check-in process was easy, minimal wait and a very positive experience with the physician assistants.
Walked into OrthoQUICK with no appointment necessary. I left having received care to relieve my pain, a diagnosis, and PT referral.
I have severe arthritis in left shoulder. Ready to schedule replacement. I was scheduled to have Cortisone injections today. Cancelled because clinic closed because CV 19. Incredible pain. Can't sleep. I went to OrthoQUICK this a.m. and got into see Dr. Drogt. I received my injections which is a real game changer for me. I want to thank Dr. Drogt for being on the Front Lines still working for us i...
Bumps, bruises, and cuts may go hand in hand with healthy active youngsters, but no parents want to see their children injured. If an injury results in a cut, Dr. Warner’s advice can help you determine whether your child needs medical care.
Awareness of common sports injuries is the first step in learning how to prevent them.
Ask the Expert: Sports Medicine Video Series
Summer days at baseball games conjure images of peanuts, hot dogs, and cheering crowds on sunny afternoons. We don’t think of player injuries. By taking a few preventative precautions, families and players can keep the emphasis where it belongs: on the competitive fun.
Ask the Expert: Hand Video Series