Commonly Treated Injuries:
Ask the Expert Video Series:
- What should I do if I suspect my child might have fractured their arm or wrist?
- Are females more prone to ACL injury?
- What should I do after my child has a minor injury?
- When should I seek medical care for a sports or activity injury?
- How do I know if my child has a fracture?
- What are the most common sports injuries in youth sports?
- What should I do if I have a minor running injury?
- What are common knee injuries for runners?
Total Hip Replacement: Posterior Approach Versus Anterior Approach
Summit Orthopedics hip and knee reconstruction specialist Michael Baer, M.D., weighs in on two main approaches to total hip replacement: posterior and anterior approach.
Why Do My Shoes Wear Out in the Same Place Every Time?
We spoke with Summit Orthopedics foot and ankle surgeon Samuel Russ, M.D., to find out why shoes seem to wear out in the same place every time.
Do Our Feet Lose Padding as We Get Older?
Summit Orthopedics foot and ankle surgeon Samuel Russ, M.D., gives his insight into how feet can lose foot padding over time and what we can do about it.