Walk-in care daily, for when you need us right away. Our OrthoQUICK bone and joint injury clinics are located in Woodbury, Eagan, and Vadnais Heights. Open 7 days a week, 8 am to 8 pm. For assistance, please call the OrthoQUICK clinic (651) 968–5806.
Where to start
Meet Our OrthoQUICK ExpertsSee all
OrthoQUICK was designed for busy families and individuals who want walk-in access to specialized care following a recent bone or joint injury.
Benefits of OrthoQUICK:
- No appointment necessary
- Be treated by experts trained in orthopedics
- Avoid long wait times compared to alternative options
- Patients typically pay a regular office visit copay
- Care provided in calm and family-friendly atmosphere
- Avoid unnecessary exposure to illnesses and germs from waiting rooms shared with individuals with a wide range of illnesses, conditions, and injuries
- Sunday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Monday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
If there is a holiday hours change or closure, we will place an announcement banner on the homepage.