We are excited to announce our new location opening in Eden Prairie, Minnesota in early 2024!
At Summit Orthopedics, we’re committed to bringing the orthopedic care you need into towns and cities across the Twin Cities metro area and throughout Central Minnesota. That’s because we believe that you shouldn’t need to travel far to get the best orthopedic and sports medicine care available. As part of that effort, we’re delighted to announce that we’re launching a new location in Eden Prairie.
Here’s what you need to know about our new Eden Prairie location, which is set to open in early 2024.
Location: Windsor Plaza- 11995 Singletree Lane, Suite 325, Eden Prairie, MN 55344
- Main Clinic Hours: Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM-4:00 PM
- Orthopedic Urgent Care: Monday-Sunday: 8:00 AM-8:00 PM
Orthopedic urgent care at this location? Yes
Summit’s Eden Prairie location will bring together a range of convenient services to this south metro city, including:
- Walk-in, same-day orthopedic urgent care — If you, your child, or a loved one injures their back, neck, ankle, foot, wrist, hand, finger, elbow, shoulder, knee, or hip, getting specialty care right away is essential to assess the injury correctly and ensure that it heals properly. Summit’s Eden Prairie location offers walk-in, same-day urgent care services for bone and joint injuries.
- Regular provider office visits — The Eden Prairie location is staffed with Summit Orthopedics providers who specialize in treating hand and upper extremity, sports medicine, foot and ankle, spine, and arthritis issues. No need to go to Minneapolis or St. Paul for your Summit office visit.
- Physical and hand therapy — At Summit, our providers work closely with our therapy team, and physical therapy is integrated into the treatment plan to speed healing and avoid surgery. Our specially trained hand therapists provide specialized care for hand and wrist problems, to maximize independence and quality of life. If physical therapy or hand therapy is part of your care plan, you can have your appointments right here in Eden Prairie.
- Orthobiologics — Orthobiologics are the new frontier of orthopedics and sports medicine. They harness your body’s own healing capabilities and supercharge them to boost their ability to repair injury. Our providers are highly trained and credentialed in orthobiologics.
Two X-ray rooms — When you have a bone or joint injury, the biggest question is whether it will heal on its own, or whether it needs treatment in order to heal properly. X-rays are a very helpful diagnostic tool — they take only minutes and can help providers answer that question. Our Eden Prairie location offers two X-ray rooms, to minimize wait time.