Biomedical Engineering and Economics
Duke University — Durham, North Carolina
New York Medical College — Valhalla, New York
Residency in Orthopaedic Surgery
New York Univeristy — Hospital for Joint Diseases
New York, New York
Hand and Microvascular Fellow
University of Washington — Seattle, Washington
- The American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Surgery of the Hand, Certified by The American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- New York Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Parisi, DM. The future of medicine — are you prepared. The American Journal of Orthopedics 2013;42(8):350-1.
- Liporace FA, Yoon RS, Kubiak EN, Parisi DM, Koval KJ, Feldman DS, Egol KA. Does adding computed tomography change the diagnosis and treatment of tillaux and triplane pediatric ankle fractures?Orthopedics 2012; 35(2):e208-12.
- Waitayawinyu T, Parisi DM, Miller B, Luria S, Morton HJ, Chin SH, Trumble TE. A comparison of PGA versus Type I collagen bioabsorbable nerve conduits: An alternative to autografting. J Hand Surg 2007;32A: I521-I529.
- Debra M. Parisi, MD, Thomas E. Trumble, MD. Vaccaro AR (ed). Chapter 30 – Wrist and Hand Reconstruction. Orthopaedic Knowledge Update 8. Rosemont, IL, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons, 2005.
- Lee SK, Kubiak EN, Liporace FA, Parisi DM, Iesaka K, Posner MA. Fixation of tendon grafts for collateral ligament reconstructions: a cadaveric biomechanical study. J Hand Surg 2005;30A: 1051-1055.
- Parisi DM, Koval K, Egol K. Fat Embolism Syndrome: A Review. The American Journal of Orthopedics 2002; 31 (9): 507-512.
- Raskin KB, Parisi D, Baker J, Rettig ME. Dorsal Open Repair of Proximal Pole Scaphoid Fractures. Hand Clinics 2001; 17(4): 601-610.
Photography, kayaking, running, basketball, cooking, reading, and travel.