Spine Video Library
Spine | Ask the Experts Video Series:
- How do I know when it is time to seek treatment for my back or spine?
- What is the difference between a herniated disc and a bulging disc?
- What is degenerative disc disease?
- Does losing weight weight impact neck and back pain?
- Is bed rest a good treatment for neck and back pain?
- Can damaged discs be replaced?
- Does Summit Orthopedics perform minimally-invasive surgery?
- Does exercise help or hurt my back injury?
- When should I see a specialist for my back symptoms?
- If I have arthritis in my back, should I just live with the pain?
- Are there any innovations or new technologies in spinal fusion surgery?
- Does cracking my back cause damage?
- How do spine injections work?
- Is surgery my only option for my spine condition?
- Cyling and Spine Health
Injections | Ask the Experts Video Series:
Why Does My Back Hurt When I Take Deep Breaths?
Summit back, neck, and spine specialist Erik Ekstrom, M.D., explains some of the possible reasons for back pain that happens with deep breaths.
Frequently Asked Questions About Back Pain
We asked Summit Orthopedics physical therapist Amanda Feeney, DPT, OCS, to share what questions her patients ask most often about back pain — and how she answers them.
Smart Standing Tips to Avoid Back Pain
Summit Orthopedics physical therapist Amanda Feeney, DPT, OCS, shares some tips for avoiding back pain if you stand all day.