Hip Video Library
Hip Condition Video Series:
Arthritis – Ask the Expert Video Series:
- Is hot or cold better for arthritic joints?
- Is there anything I can do about my arthritis?
- How does the doctor diagnose arthritis?
- Many diets and supplements claim to help or cure arthritis, which are safe and beneficial?
- I think it's time for joint replacement surgery, how do I best evaluate the options?
Sports – Ask the Expert Video Series:
- What are tips to safely start a new exercise program?
- What are the most injury prone times of the season?
- When should I seek medical care for a sports or activity injury?
- Is sports medicine only for students and elite athletes?
- When is it safe for an athlete to return to play?
- What should I do if I have a minor Injury?
Easy Hip Warm-Up Ideas
Summit physical therapist Amanda Thielen, PT, MSPT, covers some easy ways to warm up your hip joint before exercise or activity.
Ask Dr. Hansen: Who Gets a Partial Hip Replacement?
Dr. Hansen describes the perfect candidates for a partial hip replacement.
Ask Dr. Hansen: Do I Have Hip Replacement Symptoms?
Learn how Dr. Hansen evaluates hip pain to identify hip replacement symptoms.