Shoulder Video Library
Shoulder Condition Video Series:
Shoulder – Ask the Expert Video Series:
Arthritis – Ask the Expert Video Series:
Sports – Ask the Expert Video Series:
- What are tips to safely start a new exercise program?
- What are the most injury prone times of the season?
- When should I seek medical care for a sports or activity injury?
- Is sports medicine only for students and elite athletes?
- When is it safe for an athlete to return to play?
- What should I do if I have a minor Injury?
Ask Dr. Delaney: What Is a SLAP Tear?
A clicking sensation in your shoulder could signal a SLAP tear.
Dr. Skendzel Explains Rotator Cuff Surgery
Learn about how Summit personalizes rotator cuff surgery to your needs and goals.
Ask Dr. Skendzel About Torn Rotator Cuff Symptoms
Dr. Skendzel explains how to recognize the signs of a torn rotator cuff.