Sue Treptau, OTR/LSchedule an Appointment: (651) 968-5201
Upper extremities, traumatic and chronic injuries of the shoulder, elbow, wrist, and hand, wrist instability, wrist, and hand injuries
Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy
University of North Dakota — Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Trained in Graston Technique (tool assisted soft tissue mobilization)
- Trained in Strain and Counterstrain Technique
- Trained in Myofascial Release Technique
- Trained in Manual Edema Mobilization Techniques
- Trained in Kinesiotaping Techniques
- Certified in Physical Agent Modalities
- Licensed and Registered Occupational Therapist
- National Board Certification in Occupational Therapy
Outdoor and sporting activities with my family,
Articles and Videos from Sue Treptau, OTR/L
Five hand exercises that will keep you fit right down to your fingertips.
Wrist pain can be caused by a number of problems. We’ve got six tips to protect your wrists from injury.
We have some simple tips anyone can follow to keep shoulder muscles strong and shoulder joints flexible.