Sue Treptau, OTR/L
Upper extremities, traumatic and chronic injuries of the shoulder, elbow, wrist, and hand, wrist instability, wrist, and hand injuries
Bachelor of Science in Occupational Therapy
University of North Dakota — Grand Forks, North Dakota
- Trained in Graston Technique (tool assisted soft tissue mobilization)
- Trained in Strain and Counterstrain Technique
- Trained in Myofascial Release Technique
- Trained in Manual Edema Mobilization Techniques
- Trained in Kinesiotaping Techniques
- Certified in Physical Agent Modalities
- Licensed and Registered Occupational Therapist
- National Board Certification in Occupational Therapy
Outdoor and sporting activities with my family,
Articles and Videos from Sue Treptau, OTR/L
Home Hand Therapy Tips for Osteoarthritis
Five hand exercises that will keep you fit right down to your fingertips.
Tips to Protect Your Wrists
Wrist pain can be caused by a number of problems. We’ve got six tips to protect your wrists from injury.
Simple Habits for Shoulder Health
We have some simple tips anyone can follow to keep shoulder muscles strong and shoulder joints flexible.