Orthobiologics Video Library
Orthobiologics Video Series:
- What is a Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) treatment?
- What is regenerative medicine?
- What is a Stem Cell?
- Are regenerative medicine injections safe?
- What is stem cell (BMAC) injection therapy?
- What are the differences between BMAC and PRP injections?
- How can BMAC injection therapy help arthritic knees?
- Is regenerative medicine right for me?
- What types of regenerative medicine does Summit offer?
- What type of stem cells are being used for my injection?
- Can platelet-rich plasma injections heal my tendon?
- What to expect during a BMAC injection?
- What to expect during a PRP injection treatment?
- Can stem cell (BMAC) injections delay joint replacement surgeries?
- What does recovery after regenerative therapies look like?
- How quickly can regenerative medicine treatments provide relief?
Steve’s Summit Story
Hear how regenerative medicine at Summit Orthopedics helped Steve, a patient of Dr. Steven Stulc, enjoy all his favorite outdoor activities pain-free.
Ask Dr. Hansen: Do I Have Hip Replacement Symptoms?
Learn how Dr. Hansen evaluates hip pain to identify hip replacement symptoms.
Ask Drs. Clary and Stulc: Do You Offer PRP Spine Treatments?
PRP spine treatments expand options to relieve back pain.