Andrew Thomas, M.D.Schedule an Appointment: (651) 968-5201
Spending time with spouse and 3 daughters, hiking, skiing, woodworking, rugby, tennis
Enlisted infantryman, 1st Battalion/3rd Regiment (The Old Guard)
Honorable discharge from active duty
Colgate University — Hamilton, New York
Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons — New York, New York
St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital, University
Hospital of Columbia University, College of Physicians and Surgeons — New York, New York
- The Indiana Hand Center — Indianapolis, Indiana
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft fur Osteosynthefragen — Davos, Switzerland
- Zentrum für Ambulante Diagnostik und Chirurgie — Freiburg, Germany
Professional Memberships & Positions
- American College of Surgeons
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Board of Directors of the Twin Cities Medical Foundation
- National Board of Medical Examiners, Conjoined Board for Hand Surgery Standards
- Minnesota Academy of Medicine
Articles and Videos from Andrew Thomas, M.D.
Summit Orthopedics congratulates 2018 Top Doctors Dr. Amy Beacom, Dr. Peter Daly, Dr. Jack Drogt, Dr. Erik Ekstrom, Dr. Michael Forseth, Dr. James Gannon, and Dr. Andrew Derek Thomas.
Meet the Expert: Doctor Bio Video Series
Summit Orthopedics congratulates seven Summit physicians included in 2017 Minnesota Monthly Top Doctors list.
If you experience symptoms of thumb arthritis, it is important to meet with your doctor for an evaluation and treatment plan. We have tips you can use to care for your thumb.
Three nerves control our hands. Understanding nerve function can help us distinguish between benign symptoms and signals of nerve damage.
Although both osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis are two of the most common musculoskeletal conditions causing painful joints and medical complications, the conditions are not identical. We explain the differences between these two diseases.