Arthritis Video Library
Video Resource Libraries:
Ask the Expert Video Series:
- Is there any benefit to early arthritis diagnosis and treatment?
- Arthritis is just a disease of old age, right?
- How do I know if I have Arthritis?
- Is there anything I can do about arthritis, or do I just need to live with it?
- Can arthritis be prevented?
- Does exercise help or hurt my arthritis?
- Is hot or cold better for arthritic joints?
- Do the foods I eat ease arthritis?
- I have heard about glucosamine and chondroitin supplements - do they work?
- Many diets and supplements claim to help or cure arthritis, which are safe and beneficial?
- How does the doctor diagnose arthritis?
- Does weight have any impact on arthritis symptoms?
- I think it's time for joint replacement surgery, how do I best evaluate the options?
- What is actually happening inside the joint when there is arthritis?
What’s the Difference Between a Partial Knee Replacement and a Total Knee Replacement?
Summit Orthopedics hip and knee reconstruction specialist Michael Baer, M.D., explains the difference between partial and total knee replacement surgery.
Meet Michael Baer, M.D.
Dr. Michael Baer is a lower extremity reconstruction specialist, focusing on arthritis care of the hip and knee joints. He is an expert on partial and total hip and knee replacement surgeries, in both the primary and complex revision settings.
When Is the Right Time for Joint Replacement?
Orthopedic surgeon and hip and knee replacement specialist Kevin Lindgren, M.D., discusses how to know if it’s time for a joint replacement.