The sports and active specialists at Summit Orthopedics have brought together a variety of video and written content on common conditions. We welcome you to explore the symptoms, condition descriptions, causes, diagnosis, and treatment options.
Condition and Treatment Library:
- Complex Multiple Ligament Knee Injuries
- Knee Ligament Injuries: Tears of the Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL)
- Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis
- Meniscal Transplantation (Treatment)
- Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections (Treatment)
- Runner's Knee
Additional Resource Libraries:
Ask the Expert Video Series:
- What’s better for athletes – water or sports drinks?
- Are there risks to playing the same sport all year round?
- Are females more prone to ACL injury?
- What is the female athlete triad health concern?
- What should I do after my child has a minor injury?
- When should I seek medical care for a sports or activity injury?
- What’s better for sports injuries – heat or ice?
- How do you know when an athletic shoe is a good fit?
- Do I really need different shoes for different activities?
- When is it safe for an athlete to return to play?
- Is sports medicine only for students and elite athletes?
- What are the most injury prone times of the season?
- What are tips to safely start a new exercise program?
- How do I know if my child has a fracture?
- What are the most common sports injuries in youth sports?