Knee Surgery Articles
Knee Replacement Articles:
- Summit Orthopedics’ Total Hip And Total Knee Replacement Program Nationally Recognized With Advanced Certification
- When Should Knee Replacement Surgery Be Considered?
- New Research Supports Pre-Surgical Therapy For Joint Replacements
- Separating Arthritis Myths From Facts
- Research Identifies Joint Replacement Patients Vulnerable To Opioid Use
- Summit’s New Surgical Recovery Experience
- Summit Care Suites: Featuring Hospitable Luxuries You’ll Love
- Summit Care Suites Offer Secure Tracks Therapy
ACL Surgery Articles:
- Medical Discovery May Improve Treatment of Knee Injuries
- How Does My Age Affect ACL Reconstruction Options?
- Can pre-surgical therapy improve my ACL surgical outcome?
- Can I recover from sports injuries as quickly as a football star?
- What Is A Bridge-Enhanced ACL Repair?
- Comparing ACL Reconstruction And Bridge-Enhanced ACL Repair Surgeries
Meniscus and Cartilage Surgery Articles:
Kneecap Surgery Articles:
Additional Knee Articles:
Meet Michael Baer, M.D.
Dr. Michael Baer is a lower extremity reconstruction specialist, focusing on arthritis care of the hip and knee joints. He is an expert on partial and total hip and knee replacement surgeries, in both the primary and complex revision settings.
How Can I Get the Best Result from My Total Knee Replacement?
We spoke with Summit sports medicine surgeon Mikhail Klimstra, M.D., about what you can do to get the best result from your total knee replacement.
What Does Outpatient Joint Replacement Mean?
Orthopedic surgeon and hip and knee replacement specialist Kevin Lindgren, M.D., discusses the trend toward outpatient joint replacement and what patients can expect.